Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day 6 (Part 2): And Charlie... Light a Match!

Don't know if you caught this article in today's Washington Post. I confess: it made me laugh. (Which probably makes me a horrible person, but oh well.)

Lit Matches Prompt Emergency Landing

On the one hand, I feel bad for this poor woman.

On the other hand, having been subjected to a farting, drifting, drooling, snoring passenger on a return flight from L.A. this summer, I would have given real money for some matches and an air horn.

2 comments:

Sister Mary Lisa said...

This is just too damn funny. And tragic for her, yes. I'd die of embarrassment if I got caught doing something like that.

Janet Kincaid said...

Wouldn't you, though. I can't imagine how uncomfortable and embarrassing that must have been for her.