Friday, December 08, 2006

Day 8: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

According to my Christmas widget, we're only 16 days away from Christmas.

Today, I bring you three blog entries--two are reruns that bear repeating and the third appeared last night on a blog I've started reading.

The first one, I wrote on this date a year ago.

The second comes from the blog of Avert Your Eyes and, while hilarious, is also a sad sign of the times.

Here for your enjoyment, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Blah, Blah, Bah and This Greeting Has Been Cleared by My Attorney.

And, for pondering, Thoughts of Santa Before Sleeping... by Zanne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The greeting that was "cleared by your attorney had me laughing." It is so true and so ridiculous. I am a Realtor, so it really hit home.
Thanks for the chuckle

Janet Kincaid said...

Debbie: My pleasure, though the credit belongs to "Avert Your Eyes." This is a classic, I think. Glad you liked it.