Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And This Is Why I Moderate My Comments...

Back in January, I wrote about how I don't care for comments from anonymous commenters who have the gall to tear you down, but don't have the balls to do so using their name or linking to a website. Anonymous comments are why I moderate my comments.

Well, this morning, my e-mail inbox informed me I had an anonymous comment for my blog entry about--what else?--anonymous comments.

This is what it looked like (and this isn't even all of it. It ran off the screen for a few more inches. To view a larger image, click on the image.)

And this, dear readers, is why I moderate my comments. Not because I'm controlling, but because I loathe immaturity just for the sake of stupidity. (Immaturity for the sake of silliness, now that's another thing altogether! Where's my whoopee cushion???)

So, to the anonymous blockhead out there who thought this would be funny, phffffffffft.

No comments: