Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dreams... Deja Vu

And speaking of dreams again...

Then there are the dreams you have that you've had before--and you seem to have repeatedly--that acquire sort of a deja vu-y kind of quality.

Or how about the dreams you have and months or even years later you find yourself in a situation and it really is deja vu? Those always freak me out a little because the situation is familiar, but I don't remember how I responded in the dream, ergo I don't know if I'm responding correctly in the actual moment.

Too bad we can't all be Nate from Six Feet Under and have a clearer recollection like he did in Season Three...

Illustration courtesy of the Deja Vu Survey.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I had recurring nightmares that I married the wrong person. Hated those!

Anonymous said...

My creepiest recurring nightmare--haven't had it in a while, but used to have it all the time--was that I was somehow roped into serving another mission. I kept protesting that I wasn't even an active member of the church, and everyone kept reassuring me that that didn't matter at all!