Oh, man. I've been tagged by the Gunfighter. Well, here goes nothing....
Six Weird Things About Janet M. Kincaid (a.k.a. DC Rush Hour):
1. I like to buy sheets. It's true. When I moved, though, I had to jettison some of my sheet sets because I had too many and some were getting lonelier than others from misuse.
2. I tend to anthropomorphize things that shouldn't be. Like the aforementioned sheets. Or all the little critters that inhabit the tree outside my office window. There's Bert and Roscoe, the dueling squirrels and Percy the Possum and Bart the Bat and Waldorf the Woodpecker and... Well, I'm sure you get the picture. Oddly enough, though, I haven't named any of the many feral cats that wander through my yard and alley. They're all just named "Damn Cats!"
3. I listen to Christmas music. In July. A lot.
4. I have a thing about manners and using your inside voice when you're in public spaces and indoors. That's weird because a lot of folks in today's cell-phone obsessed, fuck-you world don't give a damn about common courtesy and decorum.
5. I love James Bond movies. Most of my friends--especially my feminist friends--don't understand this one. I don't understand it either. It just is.
6. I like to wear my Bergsteiger and yodel. Okay, that last one isn't true, but it is weird. And I do own a Bergsteiger Hut complete with pins from every town and province I lived or worked in in Austria.
And now I'm supposed to tag six other people.
Let's see. How about Mary Ellen, Sister Mary Lisa, Dr. Lala, Miss Understood, Holly*, and, and, and... Hm. I guess that's it.
*Holly, who asked me to do the Christmas Meme. Stay tuned for that. It will appear on this blog on or around Christmas Day.