Sunday, April 08, 2007

Survival of the Fittest

Several months ago, this postcard arrived at the house. It's been hanging on the fridge since it arrived and I finally took it down yesterday and decided to hang it on the Door of Postcards in the office, which also meant it needed to be added to the growing collection on le Blog. So, here it is. The most Darwinian postcard in the collection.

It's from my friends, The Legislative Fellow and the MIG. They took a trip last fall to the Galapagos Islands and sent this postcard of the famous Blue Boobies. Yes, you read that right. Boobies.

I'm so glad that's not what my boobies look like. Still, they are kind of cute, aren't they? The Blue Boobies, I mean. Not my boobies. (Although, they're kind of cute, too...)



P.S. Happy, blessed Easter!

No comments: