As much as I claim I don't do memes, I'm a total sucker for them. Here goes.
Eight Random Facts/Habits About Me, Myself, and I
1. I'm a blog squatter. I've created several blogs that don't have any content--at this time--and I'm just sitting on them. I don't know why. It's like owning random pieces of real estate in the hope that one day you'll plop a house down on it, sell it, and make a mint. Only in my case, it's in the hope that one day I'll have an epiphany of such bright and shining brilliance that I'll plop it down on a blog and make a mint!
2. Like she-who-tagged-me, I, too, clean my ears every single day. I went to the ear specialist a year or so ago to have my hearing tested yet again (I do this every so often just to make sure that a) I'm not going profoundly deaf and b) to see if the technology has advanced such that they can correct the total deafness in my left ear), and the nurse told me my ears were "too clean." Well, tough cookies, sweetheart. Nothin' oogier than sticky, gooey, waxy ears. I'd rather see boogers than ear wax! TMI?
3. And speaking of ears and hearing, if you walk with me, I'll inevitably walk in a circle around you to get on your left side so I can hear you. People initially find this disconcerting, but the longer they hang with me, the more accustomed they become to it until I finally have them trained and they remember to walk on my right!
4. I think I said this in a previous meme of similar content, but I love James Bond movies. I can't explain it, especially as a feminist, because they're so incredibly misogynist--particulary the pre-Brosnan/pre-Craig era films. Still, I adore them.
5. I make the best peanut butter and jam sandwiches ever. EVER.
6. One day, I'm going to have a pair of dachshund and when I do, I'm going to name them Geronimo and Timber.
7. I will listen to my newest CDs until I practically run them into the ground. I've just about done that with Madeleine Peyroux and Pink Martini.
8. I put on my pants one leg at a time. (Okay, I know that last one isn't random or weird, but it is a fact!)
I'd tag eight people, but I think I've tagged everyone I know at least once, if not twice. If you want to play along, feel free. Leave me a link in the comments, so I can check out your eight random facts and/or habits.